The Ocarina Of Rhyme


Zelda hits the streets! When I first heard the treasure box opening I knew I stumbled upon something great, like pistachios that escaped their shells at the bottom of the jar and require no energy to enjoy. It shouldn't work but it does, and in finding out I had my first nerd-gasm since I was 14. Okay 15.

The best kinds of mash ups are the ones that you would never have thought of. In this case, the XX album gets a rap makeover by a phantom of the airwaves that changed the face of hip-hop forever, the Notorious B.I.G. Not every cut works but The Notorious XX ends up with more hit than miss moments across its eleven-track span. The album was released on March 25th, the thirteen year anniversary of Life After Death's release; it's sure to spread like wildfire and leave your ears smiling.

Team Teamwork - Still Tippin' (Great Fairy's Fountain) download


Biggie vs Tupac vs The Xx - Runnin' With The Xx (Quix vs Elliot Blend) download



Own It:
The xx & Notorious B.I.G. - Wait What Mashup Mixtape
Team Teamwork - The Ocarina Of Rhyme Mixtape

0 comments:

Post a Comment