The Lions Pride

My UP experience began next to a bra-busting swamp donkey dominating a family sized box of snow caps, the delicious dark chocolate discs showered in white candy beads, that she choked down before the previews finished rolling. She thought it'd be genius to wipe her muddy paws off under the seat but blinded by a sugar high, her misguided hand began smearing its way up my shin and into my knee-pit. When the snow cap seductionist realized what she had done, she waddled out of my life never to be seen again. As turned off as i was, I still have my 3d glasses from the movie and a knack for hilarious high-pitched helium voices. This stairway to heaven of Pixar productions was produced by DJ Pogo, a London sounding guy who reins from Down Under and creates original songs from sound clips of movies. Now a toast, to music that makes you feel young again.


Rad Omen's new video brings life to the classic fast food mascots we all grew up with, but thank god they're not the ones taking your order. After watching Rad's video I was surprised at how many of the same bad decisions I've found myself making in a similar state of mind, more on that later. Comedian Nick Swardson also finds his way into the fun with a bonus cameo as Wendy..but even the adorable pig-tailed ginger can't say no to the mountains of drugs and night into town.


Having a serious attraction to a cartoon depiction of a baby lion when I was younger was mildy concerning and especially problematic when sweat pants or gym shorts were added to the mix. If you don't already know, Nala was her name and well, she put me in heat. This has been a disability I've been learning to live with all my life and weezy's interpretation of the kingdom hasn't made getting over her any easier than it was for Simba to finally be king.


ThruYou is a project developed by Kutiman, an Israeli artist and producer infiltrating blogs all over the world. He combines samples and sound bytes from a wide range of the infinite number of videos uploaded on Youtube to make full cohesive compositions. On his website you can access the original videos that he used for the remixes, the styles of which go from funk, to drum and bass, to downtempo orchestral derivatives. I think he might be on to something.

Kutiman - I'm New download

0 comments:

Post a Comment