The Last Leg

 "Hard work beats talent when talent ain't working hard enough"

Only two days remain until my current sophomore standing becomes a thing of the past. In attempt to pass I promised myself I'd refrain from sifting through beats and blogs and instead freakishly fix my eyes on supply and demand graphs until they crust closed or cry (whichever comes first). Don't worry though, these tests are sweating ink just thinking about the savage attack of my stylist.

Before you accuse me of being as boring as your brofessor lets move on to the music. This foursome comes highly reccomended from various friends and family - fellow blog angels, generously plucking tracks from the heavens of the blogosphere since I couldn't find time to harvest such treasures myself. You may find yourself taking these wherever you go for a while - whether its the classroom or the club.

The Hours - See the Light (Calvin Harris Vocal Mix) 
download

009 Sound System - Dreamscape
download

Edward Maya - Stereo Love feat. Alicia
download

Jack Penate - Be The One (Armand Van Heldon Club Mix) 
download

0 comments:

Post a Comment